Thursday, February 28, 2008

Ted Prize website launched Today.

The Ted Prize website http://www.tedprize.org was Launched today. I watched this as it was announced on the live webcast. During the webcast Chris Anderson kept saying "thousands watching Live " I was wondering if the numbers will be actually be higher than this?
Anyhow here are some screengrabs from the webcast, I will post a link when these videos make it onto the main TED.com website. I took away something from every talk, and I think the tedprize.org site will be a great success. It seems that there are loads of great people who have been posting comments on the TED website and it will be no surprizs if the same thing happens on the new one, what a great way to get involved.

Here is a good resource to watch the TED coverage as it unfolds:

Who's blogging TED2008 and TED@Aspen?

No comments:

Post a Comment