Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Calling up bloggers up with GrandCentral


Photo Credit: DetroitDerek from flickr.com

Now if you like you can leave me a voicemail for free from anywhere.
The Grand Central capabilities are more than just voice mail but I do not want to link this blog to my home phone, just like most people who will leave messages have the option of keeping their calling number private. I'm sure it will come in handy to use more capabilities of this interesting service. For right now if you would like to test it out leave some feedback or comment about my blog, tell me what you think.
Found out about this on http://www.smartmobs.com
LINK
Calling up bloggers up with GrandCentral - but how many bloggers will pickup the phone?
21st Century Literacies
Google added Voice over IP Interface to it’s Blogger platform using GrandCentral, as reported in Marketing Pilgrim in a post titled Call a Blogger with GrandCentral....

No comments:

Post a Comment